6A STATE CHAMPIONS
Summer Schedule begins next week: (June 7th)
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday morning workouts:
7:00-9:00 am - Group 1
8:45-10:45 am - Group 2
ALL Seniors are in Group 1
ALL Sophomores are in Group 2
Juniors will be split into both groups and I will post that list on google classroom for our first-period class. I will let you know when that is posted in the next day or two.
Monday evenings June 7,14,21:
6:00 pm - JV 7 on 7 @Saguaro
Tuesday evenings June 8,15,22:
7:00 pm - Varsity 7 on 7 @Chap
Wednesday mornings will be specialty work (kickers, snappers, holders, returners) and maybe select position groups throughout the summer. This will be communicated each week
July 2-11 - Vacation / No Workouts
July 29-Aug 1 - Camp T for ALL levels! This is essentially the start of fall football season!
How to Register - PARENTS
· Register for In-Person Spring and Summer Athletic Camps:
1. Sign into SUSD's Touchbase website<https://touchbase.susd.org/>.
2. When signed in, click on your student's name.
3. Click the button titled, "Items At All Schools”
4. In the Categories section, click on "High School"
5. Click on High School where the camp is being held
6. Click on “Athletic Camps”
7. Click on “Spring Athletic Camps” or “Summer Athletic Camps”
8. Click the "Buy" button to add it to your cart.
9. Click the Checkout link at the top right in the shopping cart.
10. Click the "Checkout" to complete your purchase.
Register My Athlete (RMA) and Physicals – AIA Physical Form
To participate in Fall Sports you must register through Register My Athlete (RMA), registration is due when official team practice begins in late July. More information will be shared from the coaches to the athletes about exact due dates.
2020 AIA Physical Form is available online by Clicking Here
Courtesy of Shari Miller, SLM Images, LLC Official Team Photographer of Chaparral Football
Scottsdale’s Premier High School Football Program!
Under the leadership of Coach Brent Barnes and the best Coaching Staff in High School football today, the Chaparral Football Program builds strong leaders and develops top-notch student-athletes. The program is centered around the core values of family, team, hard work, culture, and superior performance.
For details on the Freshman Program as well as Calendar of upcoming events, visit the Freshman Programs page
Thank you for your generous support!
|Chaparral Firebird Football Foundation|
10632 North Scottsdale Road, Suite B 404
Scottsdale, AZ 85254